Protein powders, the popular nutritional supplement, are the crucial macronutrient helpful in building muscles, making enzymes and hormones, and repairing tissues. Intaking protein powder is also considered best for weight loss and helps tone their muscles. Some people prefer using protein powders to support muscle growth, and others utilize them because they want to increase their protein intake in their diet.
Hence, knowing the significance of protein for muscle growth, most gym-goers and athletes take protein powder shakes. After strength training, the belief says it helps to bulk up. Having a protein-rich diet and taking powders in shakes help people feel full for a longer time. It, then, leads to less intake of snacks that allows a person to maintain a healthy weight supporting and muscle building effects and thus even helps one lose weight if required.
Protein also helps repair damaged tissues and muscles. Hence, athletes use it to speed up the rate of recovery from muscle soreness. To keep up a balanced diet, protein powders are vital. However, consuming a lot of protein powder can be dangerous. Because besides being the building blocks of bones, muscles, and skin, protein powders may cause you gas and digestive problems, especially for those who have a sensitive stomach. Such issues also lead to pain in the stomach that affects the gym sessions and makes it difficult for you to train to the best of your abilities.
Hence, people look further and try to hunt for protein powders that claim to be the best in terms of taste and also do not cause a disruption in digestive health. The fact is not all protein formulas are created equally. Many of the standard protein formulas are of low quality.
So, which protein powder tastes best and won’t make you have bad stomach aches or digestive issues?
Finding a convenient and delicious formula is easy now, that does not result in an upset stomach or does not tamper with digestive health, as Crazy Nutrition formulated 100% Tri-Protein that has exactly 6 proteins with added digestive enzyme. It is the only supplement of protein with around six high-powdered proteins absorbed at three different speeds. Having the staggered absorption rate, ingredients of Tri-Protein remain in your system for a long time, which supports better recovery, more growth, and excellent feelings of satiation in order to keep your appetite down.
Digestive enzymes are also added to this protein shake so that you digest more protein without any gas, bloating, or stomach upset. Besides, it brings many advantages along –
- Supports growth of muscles: Containing six whey proteins, Crazy Nutrition’s Tri-Protein works by triggering the muscle protein synthesis for bigger muscle build-up than the random formula of whey isolate powders. The primary role of Tri-Protein is the support in building muscles. This premium protein supplement by Crazy Nutrition is perfect for supporting muscle growth and muscle mass.
- Three-phase protein release: Tri-Protein by Crazy nutrition offers the muscle-building material in three phases. It enables the body to absorb naturally and use protein without waste. Besides, it improves the synthesis of protein for more significant gains, better appetite control, and lasting energy. People who want better results sooner will benefit rather quickly if they receive all these three absorption phases.
- Boost Metabolism: Intake of more protein can help to burn around 260 more calories than those that do not eat a high protein diet, says one of the studies of The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. This result is achieved without making any drastic changes in habits or lifestyles. Tri-Protein introduced by Crazy Nutrition boosts the rate of metabolism, which implies the best result in your goals of weight training, strength training, and muscle growth.
- Suppresses Appetite: The added six proteins digesting in three different phases means you digest some proteins slower than others. Hence, these slow-digesting proteins allow the body to be satisfied and satiated without bloating, gas, hunger cravings, and other digestive problems. Hence, the proteins that are digested slowly help suppress appetite which also maintains a healthy digestive system.
- Six Natural Proteins: Consisting of six natural proteins together, Tri-Protein plays a significant role in adding more fuel to the body compared to most protein powders. It increases staggered release for about three times more absorption.
- Low Calories: Crazy Nutrition introduced 100% Tri-Protein with low calories, low carbs, and just one gram of sugar. This makes it one of the best among other products out in the market. Cutting out calories by intaking Tri-Protein not only works well for your fat loss but also keeps you full for a long time. Apart from that, cutting on carbs and sugar is the primary need to acquire health goals, and hence this supplement uses no artificial sweeteners and is 100% gluten-free in composition.
- Made With Natural Ingredients and Stomach Friendly Enzymes for Better Digestion: Everyone needs to attain their goals with natural ingredients, and so Tri-Protein is here which is safe to consume and keeps you healthy. Made up with natural and safe ingredients, this protein powder does not impact your digestive system and prevents digestive problems such as gas, upset stomach, bloating, etc.
- 60 Days Money Guarantee and Free Shipping: Among all, the best part is that you can avail money-back guarantee provided by Crazy Nutrition within 60 days and also avail of free shipping on purchases made over $50. Getting an entire refund without being bombarded with questions, is the best benefit you can take if you do not have satisfaction with the result.
With these benefits, it is clear that this protein blend like others does not cause problems with digestion. So, it works great for those who want to have a sensitive stomach. This formula consists of six natural complete proteins of science-backed nature to develop lean muscle gain, improve recovery, and also aids in maintaining muscles and energy.
Those six natural ingredients are –
1. Whey Protein Isolate
It is whey protein itself but excess sugars, fats, and lactose has been extracted from it to leave you raw, unadulterated protein-loaded up with the muscle-building amino acids.
2. Whey Protein Concentrate
The best part of protein formulas is that whey protein concentrate was added to their formula of Tri-Protein with the digestion-friendly enzymes due to its easy bioavailability. It means that protein works faster in building muscles.
3. Micellar Casein
Micellar casein, which is a slow-digesting protein, gets absorbed by your body slowly compared to whey proteins. This makes it supportive of hunger cravings and helps muscles to recover faster from pain, and injury caused during training.
4. Milk Protein Concentrate
It is added to the Tri-Protein formula for improving absorption ability that also helps to deliver proteins to muscles.
5. Calcium Caseinate
Calcium Caseinate is another slow protein obtained from milk casein. It takes a long time for the body to digest, which enables essential amino acids to flow in abundance.
6. Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Like whey protein, Whey protein hydrolysate gets absorbed faster than regular whey. One study on rats published in metabolism and nutrition showed how rats who consumed WPH had a great post-exercise advantage over rats that consumed whey protein concentrate.
What makes Tri-Protein the Best Protein Supplement in the market?
All that makes 100% Tri-Protein the best protein supplement present in the market is its unique three-phase absorption system. That is, the formula of 100% Tri-Protein by Crazy Nutrition is absorbed and used by the human body in three different phases. These three phases involve faster absorption, muscle fueling, and appetite suppression.
Phase 1: Quick Absorption
Whey protein hydrolysate and Whey protein isolate get absorbed by the human body in the first phase. These proteins start to fuel up your body. Besides, they also help in delivering muscle repairing amino acids quicker.
Phase 2: Fueling Muscles
Milk protein concentrate and whey protein concentrate with the blend of digestive enzymes are absorbed to help amino acids delivery to your muscles in the second phase. They help you build, recover and repair without bloating or any digestive problems.
Phase 3: Suppress Appetite
In the end, calcium caseinate and micellar casein begin to absorb in the last phase. It permits your body to get a steady stream of muscle amino acids that fuel muscles and also help suppress appetite and curb hunger.
Now all these three phases can be highly profitable in the synthesis of protein that helps grow big muscles. However, if you want to drop and shred excess pounds faster and pack on crazy big muscles without the problems caused by normal whey supplements randomly sold across the market, then it is important to experience all of these three unique absorption phases daily with Crazy Nutrition’s 100% Tri-Protein. The reason is it is helpful for an ideal muscular physique.
By having 100% Tri-Protein by your side, you can well imagine yourself in the mirror with a sculpted and muscle-defined physique. Apart from this, if you are not 100% satisfied with the Tri-Protein’s premium quality protein formula put together by Crazy nutrition and do not experience any improvement in the body’s composition, you can get back your money refunded fully into your bank account immediately without questions.
Protein powders work as a healthy supplement for most people, especially older adults, vegetarians, vegans, and athletes. However, combining 100% Tri-Protein with workouts and exercise sessions can bring about the best results. It helps you attain your muscle goals faster and effectively with no sign of gas, upset stomach, digestive issues, bloating, etc.
They act as a complete and convenient protein source and comprise other nutrients. But not everybody requires additional protein, especially people who intake a diet rich in dairy, eggs, meat, and fish and also do not go for intense weight training necessarily do not require consuming protein supplements. But however, people who are willing to combine their diet with protein powder must select the top-notch quality Crazy Nutrition’s premium 100% Tri-Protein supplement.
Samuel R. (UK)
I have been using protein supplements for a while now, and I must say that 100% Tri-Protein by Crazy Nutrition is the best one I have tried. What makes it stand out from other supplements is its unique three-phase absorption system. This means that the formula is absorbed and utilized by the body in three different phases, leading to faster absorption, improved muscle fueling, and even appetite suppression. I highly recommend 100% Tri-Protein by Crazy Nutrition to anyone in search of a top-notch protein supplement.
Leo J. (USA)
I have tried numerous protein supplements in the past, but I must say that 100% Tri-Protein by Crazy Nutrition is truly the best one I have come across. What makes it stand out is its unique three-phase absorption system, which ensures that the protein formula is effectively utilized by the body. Firstly, it is rapidly absorbed, providing quick nourishment to the muscles. Secondly, it fuels the muscles, aiding in muscle recovery and growth. Lastly, it also helps in suppressing appetite, making it ideal for those who are looking to manage their weight. I highly recommend 100% Tri-Protein to anyone in search of a high-quality protein supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What foods are a rich source of proteins?
- Whole eggs are considered the most nutritious meals highly rich in proteins. Besides, they are quite easy to absorb and are an excellent protein source.
- With the exception of egg protein, animal proteins such as fish, poultry, meat, and dairy work as a good source of complete protein too.
- While plant-based protein food items such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and grains are also popular as a rich source of proteins.
2. Things to keep an eye on when taking Protein Supplements
For taking protein supplements, there are some things to keep in mind –
- Look for a protein supplement that is low in carbohydrates, i.e., five to fifteen grams every serving.
- Limit your protein intake if you have kidney disease. Consult your specialist before intaking protein supplements.
- Stick with the supplements with low range protein content, i.e., ten to fifteen grams every serving.
- Keep an eye on your calorie intake while combining protein shakes with workout sessions. Ensure to mix the powder with water or another fluid as per your choice. You can choose flavored fluids also, such as milk, almond milk, coconut water, healthy fruit smoothie, etc.
- Most popular supplement brands pack ready-to-take protein supplements, so make sure you read the instructions carefully.
3. What to do for better digestion of protein powders?
Whey protein’s side effects are related to digestive issues. Some confront problems in the digestion of whey protein and get symptoms like stomach aches, cramps, gas, bloating, and diarrhea.
However, most side effects are regarding lactose intolerance. Lactose is the primary carb available in whey protein. Hence, Tri-Protein is considered an excellent product with added enzymes for digestion and hence prevent gas, stomach issues, etc.
4. Can females use Protein supplements?
Though men always look to bulk up with protein, these supplements are also acceptable to women. Many protein packages are available in the market specifically made for a women’s protein requirements. Such products are effective for females who are looking to lose fat, improve strength, tone up, and body composition. However, pregnant females must contact their doctors and take advice before consuming any such protein supplements.
5. Does Protein Powder have any effects on Weight loss?
Consuming enough protein helps to support a healthy metabolism and reduce your appetite. As it keeps you full for a long time, they have shown promising results in weight loss. Besides, protein powders are also helpful to lose body fat without muscle loss.
6. What is the daily protein requirement?
Generally, the protein requirement differs from man to woman:
- An adult men require around 56 grams every day
- Whereas, women need 46 grams daily, which increases to 71 grams if pregnant or breastfeeding.
However, the recommended dietary allowance for preventing deficiency is about 0.8 grams per one kg of body weight. For instance, a person who is around 75 kg or 165 pounds/lbs must intake about 60 grams of protein daily.
7. Can I drink protein shakes regularly?
To be very clear, there is no rule about drinking protein shakes daily. Having too much of it in a day would not have any long-term detrimental effects unless you have some medical condition like kidney issues, etc. However, you can take one to two scoops of protein powder every day to meet the nutritional requirements for most people.
8. Is it recommended to drink protein shakes on non-workout days?
Yes, your muscles require protein even on non-workout days or when you are not spending time in the gym. Your muscles along with other tissues are recovering actively on all days which can take about 24 to 48 hours, so supplementing oneself with protein drinks regularly is considered safe.
9. When is the Best Time to Drink Protein Supplements?
Experts usually recommend taking protein supplements after 15 to 60 minutes of workout or exercise sessions. This span of time period is called ‘the anabolic window’ and is considered a perfect time to get the most out of the protein.